Congratulations to the winner!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2008-12-12 18:12:51 UTC
Henry says he wants the “eating alligator”! Thanks Sarah!
DECEMBER 4, 2008 1:30 PM
In Hawaii we live in slippas (flip flops) or other easy to take on and off type shoes since you don’t wear your shoes in the house. But many times these other types of shoes lack a little fun for the keiki. Well, that’s where Polliwalks come in! These shoes are, as they say “Fun for Feet!”
My son loves his Gator Sandal Polliwalks and wanted to wear them to school right away! The other kids thought they were ultra cool too and moms were asking where I got them..safe to say they were a hit! And my son loves wearing them in the sand, the tread on the bottom of them make little animal tracks. He could actually BE a gator. So cool! These must have been made by people who know kids!
We also were able to try the new style of changing color Fish Lips Polliwalks. These are pretty cool. First, the lips change color when in the sun…how fun is that?! Second, they come with a removable strap so these slippas will stay on for the younger crowd or you can remove it for the older, more independent type keiki.
Check out these fantastic benefits and features of Polliwalks (wow!)
- FUN and Colorful animal shaped shoes (pat. pending)
- “Footprinter™ Bottom” (pat. pending) Each shoe bottom features the footprints of the animal that the shoe represents. Step in mud, sand, dirt or water and leave footprints behind
- Superior fit as compared to competitors
- Molded Soft Foam Construction
- Easy on/off for young children
- Easy to clean: Styles made exclusively of foam material can be hosed off, washed with a damp sponge and mild soap or machine washed (cold water wash, gentle cycle, DO NOT tumble dry – air dry only). Styles incorporating other materials, like faux fur, can be wiped with a damp sponge and mild soap and air dried.
- Waterproof closed cell foam material
- No Waste Manufacturing – all excess material created from molding process is recycled.
- Environmentally friendly packaging – tags and hooks made from recycled paper and plastic, minimal packaging used.
- Environmentally friendly water based adhesives used in manufacturing.
- Vegan- no animal products are used in manufacturing process.
You can visit the Polliwalk site to find out where to buy these adorable (and cool) shoes.
Right now, two Spring styles (the Fish Lips and Firefly) are available exclusively for the holidays in select Dillards stores and online at Zappos.com.
Polliwalks has generously given us a pair to giveaway to Ohana Mama readers!
How to enter: Head on over to the Polliwalks site. Let us know which one of the following styles you would want to win: duck, frog, ladybug, gator, puppy or kitty.
Extra entries: (leave a new comment for each that you do)
- Tweet about this giveaway
- StumbleUpon this post
- DIGG this post
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to Polliwalks and Ohana Mama
Deadline: December 11th 11:50 p.m. Hawaii Time
US Residents only
Be sure to leave a way for us to get a hold of you!
Any prizes not claimed in 48 hours will be re-pulled