I do believe that if I use one of these chic, fun and eco-friendly glass bottles from Love Bottles, following through with this resolution will be a success! A little bit about Love Bottles (these things are way cool!)…
- Love Bottles come in really cute designs or plain ones that you can add a band, stickers or write on – the kids can decorate their own bottle!
- They come in two sizes, 500 ml and 1000 ml
- They have neoprene carriers with a drawstring closure and an adjustable strap for each size that come in either black or pink (I love the pink!)
- They are made partially from recycled glass.
- Their ceramic swing top lid creates a water-tight seal, so no worries!
- They sell a bottle brush to clean your Love Bottle – clever!
- They are BPA free AND help save our planet for the keiki. Check out these stats from Love Bottle:
“Statistically, each person in the U.S. drinks one 8-ounce plastic water bottle a day. This means that, on average, each love bottle can annually reduce plastic water bottle consumption by 365 bottles! With the average cost of water being $1.00 per 8-ounce bottle (or more) this is a savings of $365 a year!
* If 1000 people use a love bottle we reduce our plastic bottle consumption by 365,000 bottles a year.
* If 10,000 people use a love bottle we reduce our plastic bottle consumption by 3,650,000 bottles a year!
* If 1 million people use a love bottle we reduce our plastic bottle consumption by 365 million bottles a year!“
And this is a really cool thing that I think everyone could use…every printed bottle has the word “Love” on it. Per Love Bottle’s site:
“Words and pictures carry energy that affect water. Different words can create beautiful water crystals. I like to call it “supercharged” water. Every printed bottle has the word “love” on it, charging your water with the energy of love. To learn more about the water crystals, please visit hado.net“
If you are hosting a wedding shower, throwing wedding or maybe a baby shower they can be personalized for shower gifts. I think these are a great idea for a wedding – for the day after hang over or for a baby shower – after all the expecting mama should be drinking plenty of water before and after baby, especially if she’s breastfeeding!
Love Bottle has generously offered an awesome giveaway to Ohana Mama Readers so you too can get a great start on drinking more water in 2009!
TWO WINNERS will win a bottle and a carrying case each. You choose which printed bottle you’d like and color of carrying case.
How to enter:
Head over to Love Bottle and let us know which printed bottle you like best.
*be sure to leave a way for us to get a hold of you, ie email address or public blog*
Extra entries (leave a new comment for each that you do)
- Blog about this giveaway (get two extra entries for blogging so leave two comments with the link to your post)
- Tweet, Stumble, Digg or Kirtsy this (get an entry for each that you do)
- Become a follower or if you are a follower (mahalo!) give yourself 1 extra entry
- Subscribe to my feed or if you are a subscriber (mahalo!) give yourself another entry
Deadline January 5th (my birthday! woohoo!) 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Time
Winner will have 3 days to claim prize, then another winner will be pulled
US residents only
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-01-09 02:36:52 UTC