Mama Time Out – What do you do? {vlogg}

These screen shots are always so flattering, huh?! LOL Enjoy and leave a comment pleeeeese!

Mom’s Time Out – What Do You Do? from Sarah Burns on Vimeo.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments

1. Angry Julie Monday says:

Great Vlogg!! You are awesome.

I read alot of chic lit fiction and watch stuff that’s on my DVR, like The City, Real World, and Gossip Girls.

I also try to run alot. I’ve made a goal to run 3x a week this year.

2. Sarah,
    WOW! I love hearing your voice after “talking” with you for so long online. So funny, I do the exact same thing for my mommy time! I read my catalogs and drink my store-bought Starbucks :) So funny! We were meant to be friends. Now I just have to move to Hawaii so we can enjoy mommy company at the same time!

3. nicole viola says:

Sarah- you are a great Vlogger!! :) Lately, it’s been so warm out I’ve been sitting outside reading while my little one naps- it’s been a little slice of heaven! Although usually, my mommy time consists of cookies or brownies too. hehee.

4. Finleypotamus says:

You did great. You should do more. I enjoyed watching you. I am BAD about Mommy time but I am trying to get better. I plan to take a bath while the boys nap today and read my Bible study for tonight.

5. wow, you looked amazing! love the starbucks frappacino! yummmy!
    for mommy time…. i go blog hopping, or i visit neighbors without my daughter.
    -Misty

6. the video was great!

mommy time when kid 1 is in preschool and kid 2 is napping – I read online

when I am able to get out of the house and be totally free I would go to the movies – love to see movies this time of year! or meet up with friends

7. I didn’t answer you LOL

When I have mommy time I either read in the house, or I go out a do some shopping (window or real) and grab an Iced White Mocha from Starbucks. Mmmm!

8. You’re a natural kid. Are Vlogs the new wave?

9. First off, can I just say that you are freakin’ gorgeous, and I thought your VLOG was great. (I’m new to it too!)

Mommy time? What exactly is that?

I’m joking, its just that I get to see so little of it these days, but when I do I usually like to go get a pedicure, read, or scrapbook.

10. Erin Tales says:

Awww..you are cute! I love your blouse!

Love those frappuccinos.

Mommy time is spent online with e-mails and blogs! But I do love to relax with a good white russian too! Magazines are wonderful! But costly! Catalogs are wonderful and just as good as magazines! Haha!

11. You are too cute! Great job!

During my mommy time, I love to do exactly what I’m doing right now…scanning some blogs and chatting with my girl friends on BTB and my local board!

12. The Petersons says:

You are so darling! I love your wood ceilings btw.

I like to blog hop during my mommy time as well.

13. Haasiegirl says:

i take a bath for my me time!

trisha

14. Lara and Jay says:

Wow – that was awesome!!! For mommy-time I like to pick up the phone and talk to you! :-) Or catch you here. ;-) Nice job!
    Mwah!

15. Jess @ NBP says:

That was wonderful Sarah!! Very clear!

16. Kim @ What's That Smell? says:

Ok, how do I get a camera that makes me look as good as you do on camera????? Uh-huh.

I’ve been reading lately during my mommy time. Yesterday I napped but mostly I am reading Inkheart.

17. Kim @ What's That Smell? says:

18. Kim @ What's That Smell? says:

19. Kim @ What's That Smell? says:

20. Cat@3KidsandUs says:

You did great! Much better than I felt on my first one today.

Hmm…mommy time…that's the 30 minutes I get before my daughter wakes up in the morning. That's the time I brew myself a cup of coffee and sneak a bubble bath with my favorite soap. (avon light&lush) I love smelling like a citrus fruit.

21. stephanie says:

you are absolutely stinkin adorable! great great job sarah!!

for mommy time- lately ive been knitting (its cold in NY!) or journaling trying to find inner peace and serenity… ahhh…

and.. uh…babytalkbio.com and frunchymama.com!

22. Ohana Mama says:

Mahalo Robin, I did it on my Mac – in photobooth, with my built in camera.

23. You did a great job! The video was so clear. What are you using? Go enjoy your frapp and take a breather.

24. Thrifty and Chic Mom says:

Great VLOG, for mommy time I usually read my favorite blogs or I paint my toes, read a book or go shopping by myself!

25. You’re a natural! :) Seriously, you did just fine.

When I get free time, I either go take a short hike and take photos or if the weather is bad, I LOVE to read.