Oh Label Daddy, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
1. My son’s shoes. At my son’s school they take their shoes off before going inside, it’s customary in Hawaii not to wear your shoes indoors. So all these little teeny tiny shoes are lined up on a shoe rack by their door. Having Label Daddy stickers on my son’s shoes takes any worry away that another classmate’s parents might mistake his shoes as their own.
And at my son’s recent birthday party we had two pairs of shoes left by some of the kids. Had they had labels from Label Daddy on them, it would have been much much easier for us to return them to the tiny toes that owned them. Alas, they didn’t. So we had to resort to putting a sign up at my son’s school asking “Are These Yours?” with the poor missing shoes perched next to it. (they were claimed after a few days, thankfully)
2. My son’s water bottle. Label Daddy to the rescue! They also line up all of their cups outside on the counter at preschool. I was using a marker to i.d. my son’s cup but even the permanent ones couldn’t stand up to the dish washer and soon his name came off. I also tried to put my own sticker and write Cam’s name but that didn’t last, the paper sticker ripped apart as it got wet. But our Label Daddy labels, so far, are standing up pretty well to the poor beating my son’s water bottle takes. (he drinks a lot of fluids…seriously, a lot!)
3. My son’s wind breaker/rain jacket. It can be chilly in the a.m. when my son heads off to school. But it soon warms up and he needs to hang his jacket. With Label Daddy on his label inside the collar, there’s no mistakin’ that his coat belongs to Ohana Mama’s son.
Label Daddy labels are dishwasher safe, washer and dryer safe and microwaveable! Perfect for your child’s Tupperware used for lunches at daycare, or even for mom’s lunch storage at her work. They even have labels for your trash cans – don’t ya hate losing a trash can?
Label Daddy Labels are super easy to order. Just pick the color, font, text and an icon, or design. You can proof it right then and there and order! They also have laminated labels for items that need a more heavy duty i.d-ing – like our beach gear or sport equipment.
Ohana Mama readers can enjoy a 10% discount when they use LDMOMMY
One lucky Ohana Mama reader will win a $50 gift certificate to Label Daddy!
To enter: Head to Label Daddy’s website and take a look at the labels and create your own. Come back and describe your creation…i.e. color, deigns etc. **Leave a way for us to get a hold of you, email is best, but blog will work – make sure your blog is public*
Extra Entries: (Leave a new comment for each that you do)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to Label Daddy and Ohana Mama (you get two entries for this, so leave two comments with the link to your post if you blog about it)
- Share on a social media site (stumble, digg, twitter etc) use the share this button below – it’s super easy! Leave a comment for each that you do.
- Sign up for our feed via email
Deadline: February 7th at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time.
US residents only
Winner will have 3 days to claim prize, then a new winner will be chosen
PSST! Wanna go to BlogHer ’09 in Chicago?
Not only are Label Daddy’s labels the bomb, but the company itself is Hulashakinriffic! They are sponsoring bloggers for BlogHer ’09!! Yeah you read that right! Head over to the following sites to read more about this AWESOME donation from Label Daddy! I know I want to go to BlogHer ’09, do you?