It is known that we like to dance and sing a lot in our house. Basically this Mama is a big ol goofball and I like to make my kids laugh and smile and nothing does it better than singing a tune or rocking out.
That is why I was happy to check out Jetta and the Jellybeans new CD “Tell Me What You Want To Be”. It seemed like a great addition to our mid morning or afternoon rock sessions. And I wasn’t disappointed!
What I love about this musical CD:
- It’s clean, educational fun for my kids (but still cool enough for us grown ups, which leads me to my next point…)
- It got me moving! (and yes I count that as exercise…anything that gets my heart going and leaves me sweating=exercise)
- It got my kids moving – thankfully they got Mama’s rhythm and not Daddy’s (shhhh)
- It was fun, rockin’, safe for my kids to listen to (and repeat in public) and I wasn’t annoyed when their tunes were stuck in my head (for hours upon hours…)
Jetta and the Jellybeans have been described as “School House Rock meets The Bangles!” and I’d say, that’s pretty right on. Especially my fave, “I Wash My Hands” And what a coincidence that The Bangles were my ultimate favorite band when I was a tween. Fun for both the parents and the keiki, Jetta and the Jellybeans definitely gets two hula shakes from this Ohana Mama!
You wanna rock out too? Giveaway!
One lucky winner will win their very own signed copy of Jetta & The Jellybeans.
What to do:
Head on over to the Jetta and the Jellybeans’ site and listen to the tracks available. Come back and leave a comment with which was your fave.
Extra Credit: Leave a new comment for each that you do
- Tweet about this giveaway with link to this review (unlimited entries – leave a comment for every tweet that you do)
- Tweet about Jetta and the Jellybeans with a link to their site (unlimited entries – leave a comment for every tweet that you do)
- Blog about it (5 extra entries for blogging)
- Subscribe to Ohana Mama via email
Deadline: February 26th at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time
us residents only