Quick! It’s 2 a.m. and your little one wakes up burning. She’s crying and is not being very cooperative and will not stand having a thermometer held under her tongue or armpit and is definitely NOT into you putting that thermometer you-know-where. You are tired, half awake and not in for a battle but you must know how hot your little one is so you can take care of her!
Da-da-da-daaah! Exergen Thermometer to the rescue! This thermometer is so super easy to use, isn’t invasive and best of all, it’s accurate! Thankfully I didn’t have to use it for real for this review but I did do a test the other morning with my son…check it out and see just how easy using the Exergen Thermometer is!
A little bit more about the Exergen Thermometer…
“Accurate Temperature With A Gentle Forehead Scan.
- More accurate than ear*
- At least as accurate as rectal**
- Method of choice of premier hospitals
Professional Technology For Parents…patented Arterial Heat Balance provides the breakthrough:
- Gentle stroke of forehead captures naturally emitted heat from skin over temporal artery .
- Red LED lights and soft beep indicate correct scan.
- Takes 1,000 readings per second, selecting the most accurate.
- Arterial Heat Balance computes the correct temperature.”
Why Ohana Mama loves this thermometer…
- It’s fast!
- It can even be used while my little one is sleeping
- I don’t need any of those plastic cover thingys
- And no PROBING!
The first person to leave comment 98 (as in 98 degrees ;) ) will win their very own Exergen Thermometer!
Leave a comment about why you want to win one as your first entry.
Then continue the convo by leaving comments to get to number 98. Only rule…make it about being sick, taking temps, that sort of thing (hello swine virus anyone?! CRAZY! What are your thoughts on it? Talk about it!)
TWEET TWEET! Also get entries for each NEW tweet about ANY of Ohana Mama’s giveaways – leave a new comment for each tweet done from here on out in this post in addition to leaving in the other giveaway post. thank you!
Best of luck! And have fun!!