When I heard about this product from one of the makers, I was instantly attracted to it just by it’s name. See, my sister goes by Lala and well, she’s the Auntie to my kids…so I thought, “wow! Let me find out more!”
As I read more I realized that it wasn’t just a cute name it was a product that could make life so much easier for new parents. Those first few days, weeks and months are busy, hectic and well, we could all use a little more help in keeping track of everything, right? Auntie Lala’s log to the rescue!
Here’s a bit more about Auntie Lala’s baby journal…
“Every parent is different, but we all need help staying organized in the face of a new baby. Whether breastfeeding, bottle feeding or doing a combination of both, Aunt LaLa’s Log is for you … a chic & stylish baby log designed specifically for noting every feeding, nap, dirty diaper and growth spurt during the first three months of life.
Each log features 90 days worth of charts that are perfect for jotting down feedings (breastfeeding or bottle feeding), dirty diapers (pee or poo), naps and any other notes that you want to remember.The log is a digest size: 8.5H x 5.5W so it fits into a diaper bag or purse easily and also includes:
- General Information Page for emergency contact info
- Ouchies Pages for noting any medicine administered
- Growth Chart for noting how much a baby is growing
The journals come in super cute designs for boys, girls and even a journal for twins!
One Ohana Mama reader will win a single Auntie Lala Log in the design of their choosing!
How to Enter:
- Blog about it with a link to RosieBear & The Ohana Mama – receive 5 entries for blogging (and thank you!)
- Tweet about this contest – mulitple tweet encouraged – leave a new comment for each tweet
- Grab The Ohana Mama’s button and put it in your sidebar
Deadline: May 8th at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Time
US residents only