**Discount! Ohana Mama readers can receive 20% off! Just put Ohana Mama when checking out via paypal and Robin will refund you the 20%. Mahalo Robin for this fantastic discount!**
I have around my pretty little neck one of my favorite pieces of jewelry to date! And no, it’s not from my husband or mom or mother-in-law (who does spoil me with gorgeous jewelry every time I see her…and I LOVE it!) No, this was sent to me to review from mom entrepreneur and artisan Robin Foley owner of Imprecious.
Imprecious Jewelry is gorgeous silver jewelry made from the fingerprints of a loved one. My necklace has two charms, both two-sided, each made from an imprint of my son and daughter’s fingers (I actually used my daughter’s toe print as before 18 months a child’s fingerprints aren’t very distinct – Robin taught me that!). What I absolutely LOVE about this jewelry is that I get to have a piece of my children with me at all times. And even better is that while it’s super special to me, it doesn’t scream “mommy” or “these are fingerprints” This jewelry is timeless, delicate and perfect for every day use to dress up even the most beachy attire.
I wasn’t sure I could really write just how much I loved this piece of jewelry and my experience working with Imprecious so here’s a short video with The Ohana Mama’s take…
Working with Robin and Imprecious was second to none. I am so impressed by her. And the process was so cool too – from beginning to end. After you choose what piece of jewelry you’d like (you can choose from earrings, different types of necklaces or bracelets) and place your order, the fun begins!
Here’s how it works…from the Imprecious web site…
1. Within 7 days (usually less) you will receive an Imprecious™ Print Capture Kit in the mail, which includes easy-to-follow instructions, print ID card, and pre-paid return envelope. Each kit includes enough non-toxic putty to make 5 or 6 prints, so you’ll have plenty to get wonderful impressions: you’ll need two fingerprint imprints to make a single charm.
2. Place your fingerprint impressions into the empty putty tubs and return the tubs to the tin (along with any leftover tubs or putty – we love to recycle!) Pop the tin into the postage-paid return envelope and drop into the mail.
3. Once we receive your imprints, we individually craft your charms in fine silver. In 2-4 weeks, your hand-made jewelry will be delivered in a beautiful gift tin, with our thanks. We make every effort to get your handmade jewelry to you as quickly as possible, so if you need your goodies faster, let us know – rush handling is available.
The entire process was so fantastic and so easy. Everything about Imprecious was top-notch. From the Imprecious™ Print Capture Kit to the finished necklace, to the follow up emails; Robin runs a wonderful and professional business. Oh! AND, Robin keeps your imprints, if you’d like, for up to 13 months so you can do reorders or make a new piece of jewelry with the prints you already sent her. Very cool!
I really cannot say enough good things about Robin, her gorgeous jewelry or her company Imprecious! That is why I am so excited that Robin has graciously offered a $100 gift certificate for one lucky reader, so that you too can get your own piece of gorgeous Imprecious jewelry!
One Ohana Mama reader will win a $100 gift certificate to Imprecious. This is plenty for you to create a necklace such as mine. Don’t have children? Get your significant other’s fingerprint made into jewelry.
How to enter…
Head on over to Imprecious.com and come back telling me how you’d use the $100 gift certificate and who’s fingerprints would you want on it?
- Tweet about this giveaway and Imprecious – unlimited entries – one new comment for each tweet
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to The Ohana Mama & Imprecious (receive 5 entries for this – leave 5 comments)
- Subscribe to The Ohana Mama
- Grab my button (if you already have my button, thank you! Make sure it’s linked to http://www.TheOhanaMama.com)
Winner will be announced on Mother’s Day, May 10th
US & Canada Residents only
Congratulations to the winner!