I am loving my ‘Bomb Mom’ tee. It’s stylish, hip and allows me to say to the world “I am The Bomb Mom!” Us moms can be really really hard on ourselves! Heck, I write about how I feel like I am struggling far too often. Well it’s time to celebrate and claim our bomb status! And yes we all have those days when we feel like we just aren’t doing our best but it’s especially on those days that we need to put on a cute, hot shirt like one of these and repeat, ” I am the bomb, I am the bomb, I am the bomb!”
What I love about my Bomb Mom tee…
- The cut – it’s body hugging, but comfortable, and it’s longer so no belly will be showing
- I love the boatneck of the cut I was able to review (Copper Top Bomb Mom in size small), it’s so stylish but kick-back and comfy
- The fabric is thin, which is great for layering and for the hot Hawaii weather
- It’s so soft, wash after wash
- It celebrates us Mamas! YAY!
The Bomb Mom also has adorable shirts for the kiddos that say “My Mom’s The Bomb!” so so cute!
One Ohana Mama reader will win The Bomb Mom tee of their choice! (hubbies, win one for your wife…she will love you for this!)
How to enter:
Head on over to The Bomb Mom and come back leaving me a comment as to which one you’d like to win.
- Blog about it – receive 5 extra entries (leave 5 comments with your blog link)
- Subscribe to The Ohana Mama
- Tweet about this giveaway – unlimited entries – leave a new comment for each tweet
- Grab my button and put it in your sidebar
Deadline: July 15th at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time