It’s only 10 o’clock but today I….
- Ran to the store to get a few things for Cameron’s lunch that we were lacking at home
- Wondered why I got this weird look from this other shopper…what’s their problem?! Hmmm…
- Said hello to the Aunties (all those older than you in Hawaii are “Auntie”) and talked a little story (chatted)
- Ran into my friend on my way into Cam’s school. Stopped in the playground and talked a bit
- Said hello to another parent walking by (he sure was smiley…hmmm…)
- Was greeted by one of the teachers and talked about our weekend
- Signed my son into class with all of his friends running up to see us
- Walked leisurely back to the car with Leah, the breeze was marvelous!
And then I saw it…
My zipper to my shorts was DOWN!
(no wonder the tourist were looking at me weird in the grocery store…now I feel bad for shooting back a mean look)
Have you heard the saying “Are you afraid of heights? ‘Cause your fly is…” Well today apparently I was afraid of heights…deathly…and now I am deathly embarrassed…haha!