***DISCOUNT!*** Robin is awesome and is giving a 20% discount to Ohana Mama readers! Just enter ‘Ohana Mama’ in the notes when purchasing via paypal and Robin will refund you the 20%! Mahalo Robin!
I’m kicking off my Mom-Made Holiday gift guide with a super fave of mine, Imprecious Jewelry! An Imprecious necklace or bracelet would be a fabulous personalized gift for grandmothers, moms, even newlyweds this holiday season!
I wear my Imprecious necklace all the time. It almost never comes off. Actually, I think it never comes off. And I get tons of compliments on it. Just the other night I was working when a woman commented that she liked my necklace. I thanked her and let her know that it was extra special as both pendants were actually the fingerprints of my two children. Her response: “Oh, that’s precious!”
Yes! Exactly and that’s why it’s called Imprecious!
Here’s a snippet of my review back in May…
Imprecious Jewelry is gorgeous silver jewelry made from the fingerprints of a loved one. My necklace has two charms, both two-sided, each made from an imprint of my son and daughter’s fingers (I actually used my daughter’s toe print as before 18 months a child’s fingerprints aren’t very distinct – Robin taught me that!). What I absolutely LOVE about this jewelry is that I get to have a piece of my children with me at all times.
Update on my review
Since my review back in May my sister has bought a cascading necklace with her son and husband’s prints and my sister in law has bought one with her two boy’s prints. Yes we all really love Imprecious! I did have to get a new chain as my daughter pulled the original one off my neck but other than that, this has stood up to me wearing it in the ocean, the shower and to bed and me constantly rubbing it while away from my kids…for some reason it makes me feel closer to them. I LOVE this piece of mommy jewelry…it’s pretty, doesn’t scream “mommy jewelry” and it’s meaning is so special to me!
So I am very excited that the creator and mom behind Imprecious, Robin, was up for another giveaway to kick off my Mom-Made Holiday Gift Guide!!
WIN! WIN! WIN!
One reader will win a $100 gift certificate to Imprecious!
How it works:
After you choose what piece of jewelry you’d like (you can choose from earrings, different types of necklaces or bracelets) and place your order, the fun begins!
From the Imprecious web site…
1. Within 7 days (usually less) you will receive an Imprecious™ Print Capture Kit in the mail, which includes easy-to-follow instructions, print ID card, and pre-paid return envelope. Each kit includes enough non-toxic putty to make 5 or 6 prints, so you’ll have plenty to get wonderful impressions: you’ll need two fingerprint imprints to make a single charm.
2. Place your fingerprint impressions into the empty putty tubs and return the tubs to the tin (along with any leftover tubs or putty – we love to recycle!) Pop the tin into the postage-paid return envelope and drop into the mail.
3. Once we receive your imprints, we individually craft your charms in fine silver. In 2-4 weeks, your hand-made jewelry will be delivered in a beautiful gift tin, with our thanks. We make every effort to get your handmade jewelry to you as quickly as possible, so if you need your goodies faster, let us know – rush handling is available.
Oh! AND, Robin keeps your imprints, if you’d like, for up to 13 months so you can do reorders or make a new piece of jewelry with the prints you already sent her!
How to enter!
Head over to the Imprecious site and go window shopping! Pick the piece of jewelry you’d want to buy and tell me who’s prints you’d get on it.
Extra Entries: Leave a comment for each that you do
- Follow Robin at Imprecious on Twitter – 1 entry
- Become a fan of my Imprecious on Facebook – 1 entry
- Follow the Imprecious blog (where they’ll be announcing other upcoming giveaways) – 1 entry
- Put the Imprecious button on your site for 30 days, you can grab it from their blog – 5 entries (leave 5 comments with a link to your site)
- Make a purchase from Imprecious – 10 entries (leave 10 comment and let us know what you got!)
Even more extra entries…
- Become an Ohana Mama subscriber
- Share this post on Twitter – one per day, per person
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Ohana Mama
- Grab my button or add my link to your site (button is at the bottom of my site, fyi)
Vote for me here and get an extra entry to all giveaways. You can vote once daily so you can potentially get one extra vote every single day on every single giveaway on The Ohana Mama, now until December 31st. Be sure to vote every.single.day! Just say “I voted!” in a new comment in the giveaways. Any questions? Let me know! Thank you thank you!
Deadline: November 1st 11:50 p.m. Hawaii Time
Open to US and Canada
The Winner Is….