BUY NOW! DISCOUNT: Use the code, OHANA to get 10% off your entire order!
Please note: Custom/personalized orders must be received by December 1st for US customers to ensure shipment by December 12th. International orders will need to be made by November 20th.
I am so excited to be working with all of these fantastically talented moms who make absolutely gorgeous jewelry. The Pretty Peacock, is run and created by mom-entrepreneur and artist, Ana Talukder Simpson
Ana offers personalized and customized, handmade jewelry pieces created to hold meaning – not just any ordinary pretty bauble! Her jewelry is made to invoke, excite, inspire, embrace, and celebrate, not only being a mother, but being a woman, period.
Here’s a bit more about Ana, in her own words…
Mama – that’s me! I grew up in an East Indian household, so jewelry has always been a big part of my life – especially pieces that have been handed down and held special meaning. Such as the made as intended blessing bracelets. I wanted to find a piece of jewelry worthy to have my then-boyfriend-now-husband’s poem engraved on and was really disappointed about the choices available. After having children and deciding that corporate America had zapped enough of my good juju, I threw myself into learning jewelry-making: beading, metalsmithing, resin, metal clay – I just wanted to learn as much as I could and knew early on what medium and methods I was most drawn to. Once I decided that home shows and art festivals weren’t really my scene, I opened a shop on Etsy. From there, things just blossomed and now I have my own boutique website : www.theprettypeacock.com. I am just getting warmed up and have so many ideas that are just waiting to come to fruition!
And we can’t wait to see what you create next Ana!
Win! Win! Win!
One lucky Ohana Mama reader will in Ana’s Round Pendant from her Portals Collection. Two heart-shaped gemstones will be included (as well as the chain!)
How to enter:
Head on over and visit The Pretty Peacock. Come back telling us what other gorgeous piece you’d like to perhaps get for the holidays (hmmm, you could always send this post to your loved one as a hint ;) )
Extra Entries: Leave a new comment for each
- Become a fan of The Pretty Peacock on Facebook – get 3 entries!
- Tweet about this giveaway – unlimited entries – leave a comment for each tweet
- Blog about it with a link to The Ohana Mama and The Pretty Peacock – get 10 entries for this
- Share on Facebook – get 3 entries
- If you are a subscriber to The Ohana Mama give yourself 3 entries
- Vote for me here and get an extra entry to all giveaways. You can vote once daily so you can potentially get one extra vote every single day on every single giveaway on The Ohana Mama, now until December 31st. Be sure to vote every.single.day! Just say “I voted!” in a new comment in the giveaways. Any questions? Let me know! Thank you thank you!
Ends: November 16th at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time (we’re 3 hours behind the West Coast)
Open to US