I was really excited to learn of the Azula mat, a product invented by two moms who were sick of getting their swimsuits snagged while sitting pool side. We enjoy the pool year round here in Hawaii so I was eager to try it out. What I found out is the Azula is SO much more than a pool side accessory…read more…this would be a GREAT stocking stuffer this holiday!
Here’s a bit more about the Azula from their website:
The Azula® is the fashionable mat that keeps women’s swimsuits from snagging when sitting at the edge of the pool!
-Flexible, durable and lightweight
-Roll up, tie with built-in cord and go!
Also great year-round for sitting on sports bleachers, working out, boating, gardening, water parks, the beach, children’s use and more.
The Azula is indeed not just for saving our backsides from snags while sitting on the edge of the pool. Oh no, the Azula does so much more. I’ve been able to use our Azula mat for the past month and here are some of the ways I’ve used mine…
- At the pool of course – it not only can save you from a snag but can also keep your rump from getting burned when the pool’s edge is hot from the sun
- In my car – we have leather seats in both of our cars and I wear shorts quite a lot here on Maui. The combination usually ends with me screaming “ow! ow! ow!” as I get into my car. The Azula has literally saved my behind!
- As a cart protector while grocery shopping. Again, living under the Lahaina sun, the shopping cart seats get quite hot. What I love about the Azula is that it rolls small so I don’t have to carry an over-sized cart cover yet Leah’s rump stays clean and cool.
- As a place to put your feet after surfing. After my husband surfs he rinses off and then changes. He had this great idea that the Azula could be used as a place for him to put his clean feet while he changes. This way he doesn’t get dirty all over again. He did suggest that the Azula be made a tad bit bigger if he was going to use it all the time after a surf session.
Other uses I tried out: as a changing pad, a naughty spot for time outs, for Cam sitting on our deck in the hot sun and as a place for me to sit while watching the kids play at the park. No more of me sitting on the hot, dirty ground.
I loved that the Azula can be rolled up and thrown into my bag without taking up a lot of space and that it’s light weight. It can be machine washed, and it’s cute!
The mom’s behind this creation are giving away one green Azula with the peace design on it
How to enter:
Head on over to the Azula website and leave a comment telling me what other design catches your eye (they have something for everyone!).
Extra Entries: Leave a new comment for each that you do
- Tweet about this giveaway – unlimited entries – leave a comment for each tweet
- Blog about it with a link to The Ohana Mama and Azula – receive 5 entries for blogging-leave 5 comments with your link
- Share on Facebook
- Subscribe to The Ohana Mama
- Vote for me here and get an extra entry to all giveaways. You can vote once daily so you can potentially get one extra vote every single day on every single giveaway on The Ohana Mama, now until December 31st. Be sure to vote every.single.day! Just say “I voted!” in a new comment in the giveaways. Any questions? Let me know! Thank you thank you!
Ends: 12/16 at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time (we’re 2 hours behind the West Coast)
Open to US
The winner is….