Happy Monday! It’s time to get our hula shake on! Here’s how it works… I will have 1 featured site that I think is shakin’. Then you can share your upcoming giveaways, funny posts from last week, latest promotion, you name it! This goes for mom businesses too – please share your latest sale or new items in your store! Here’s my pick to start off this week’s Hula Shake Around the Blogosphere…
My house has been sicktified…yes right now I am sick, Leah is sick and Cameron is sick…and life is grand…ugh. I hate being sick but more than that I HATE my kids being sick…broken kids are no fun…they break my heart, keep me up at night and just don’t make for good Christmas card pics.
I hate filling my kids up with a bunch of chemicals when they are sick so I’m trying this out- Sinupret For Kids. I received a free bottle to try and am hoping it will help put a quick ending to our sicky fairytale….and we’ll all live happily and healthily ever after…
Here is more info from their site…
Recommended by pediatricians the world over and approved by moms who want a safe, trusted, natural remedy for their kids, Sinupret® for Kids is a simple and effective solution for your family.
A proprietary blend of European Elder, Common Sorrel, Cowslip, European Vervain and Gentian, Sinupret for Kids is a solution you can count on because it really works!
- Supports the upper respiratory system.
- Promotes healthy nasal passages.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Sinupret has been the subject of multiple randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials for efficacy and safety on more than 3,000 patients and recommended for children ages 2 & up.
- Does not contain stimulants, caffeine, ephedra or pseudoephedrine.
- Sinupret has no history of dangerous side effects
- Sinupret is cited as safe and effective in several medical journals such as the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Plant Medica, the Pharmacist’s Letter for Efficacy and Safety and the American Council Guide to Herbs.
- Heart-safe and Gluten-free
The folks behind Sinupret have also created this really cute video for your kids, to help teach them tips on staying healthy. Every time you view it they will donate $1 to The Fresh Air Fund. Click on the banner below to watch the video and help the Fresh Air Fund.