My son, and subsequently my daughter, (she has to do whatever her big brother does!), love to help me out in the kitchen these days. It usually means they get to lick a spoon or a bowl and then consume yummy treats after they are baked. Just now we made some pumpkin spice cookies….they are cooking as I type. Both kids also helped me cook during Thanksgiving too. Yay for tiny helpers!
All of this cooking and helping is thanks to The Learning Tower! This is the BIGGEST helper of all, allowing my kids to stand safely at the height of the counter to help mom, while cooking or “cleaning” dishes.
Check out all these super cool benefits of The Learning Tower
What I love about our Learning Tower
-It can hold the weight of TWO kids…actually it can hold up to 500 pounds so even I can use it to get to those high shelves in our kitchen.
-The platform where the kids stand goes up and down very easily. If Leah is using it alone I can raise it higher and then move it back down for when Cameron uses it. It’s very very easy to adjust!
-It cleans really easily with just a damp sponge.
-The quality is top notch and made of solid construction and the wood is really fashionable and available in nine colors to fit your decor.
-It’s SAFE – no more bringing a chair from the dining room to the counter, only to have your kids fall off with one step backwards, or using a step stool which provides no safety from falling. The Learning Tower keeps the kids contained yet allows them easy access to get in and out on their own, so they feel independent but parents know they are safe.
The Learning Tower is a tad heavy and rather large. It would be great if it had wheels, although then I am not sure how safe it would be. We have a smaller kitchen and it works well for us, I just store it out of the kitchen when not in use, and because it’s made of great quality wood, it’s not an eye sore and the kids can use it for other play, such as a fort.
The Learning Tower can also turn into an art easel or a play house, both items can be bought separately for about $70.
The Learning Tower is giving away one tower to an Ohana Mama reader.
How to enter: CLOSED
Head on over to The Learning Tower site and read more about it. Come back leaving a comment with the color you’d want to get if you won.
Extra Entries: Leave a new comment for each that you do
- Follow The Learning Tower on Twitter to stay up to date on sales and news
- Tweet about this giveaway – one entry per day – copy and paste the tweet below-leave a new comment for each tweet
I just entered to win a Learning Tower from @theohanamama and @learningtower. You can too here http://bit.ly/871tEL
- Blog about it with a link to The Ohana Mama and The Learning Tower – receive 5 entries for blogging-leave 5 comments with your link
- Share on Facebook
- Subscribe to The Ohana Mama
- Vote for me here and get an extra entry to all giveaways. You can vote once daily so you can potentially get one extra vote every single day on every single giveaway on The Ohana Mama, now until December 31st. Be sure to vote every.single.day! Just say “I voted!” in a new comment in the giveaways. Any questions? Let me know! Thank you thank you!
Ends: 12/25 at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time (we’re 2 hours behind the West Coast)
Open to US only
And the winner is….