Since having my wonderful and adorable children many things have changed in my life, and my hair didn’t escape the mass overhaul. My hair used to be stick straight. We’re talking, wouldn’t hold a curl to save my life! Even after hours upon hours in the salon undergoing a perm, I was only left with a burnt scalp and droopy curls, that I actually ended up straightening every day..go figure. Yeah it was straight. Of course I used to hate it. Now? Oh how I miss that gorgeous, virgin, straight hair!
As I’ve gotten older and had children my hair’s texture has changed. It’s gone from straight to thick, frizzy and a tad bit wavy. Not that pretty wavy but more of a bad combination of straight and wavy with a dollop of frizz to go with it. Sounds lovely huh?! And to add insult to injury (love the drama, huh?) having kids leaves me little to no time to “do” my hair. Thus why most days it’s pulled back in a ponytail or thrown up in a bun.
BUT, those days may be changing thanks to my Hana flat iron! Truth be told I’ve had this for review from Misikko, a site that sells professional flat irons, for over a month but haven’t had time to try it until now. See, usually if I wanted to get straight locks, I had to wash my hair, then blow dry it as straight as I can and then do the flat iron. We’re talking a good 45 minutes to an hour process and that’s time I just don’t have. What mom does?!
Well, last night I took a shower, let my hair air dry and slept in it. Today, I simply put some Hana Shine Shield on my dry hair, plugged in the 1 inch Hana ceramic flat iron, waited for it to warm up and then went for it. In literally 10 minutes, I had straight, shiny, silky hair. It’s a miracle I say! And now I am kicking myself for not trying this awesome flat iron sooner!
I love it and also love that the flat iron comes in it’s own box for storage, with a soft case for travel and even a pad to place it on when hot. Hallelujah for the Hana ceramic Flat Iron!
Are you suffering from mommy hair due to no time? Wanna win a Hana Professional one inch flat iron of your own?! You can! The folks at Misikko are giving one away to one lucky Ohana Mama reader!
How to enter:
Extra Entries: Leave a new comment for each that you do
- Follow Misikko on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway – one tweet per day – leave a new comment with your Twitter name for each tweet
- Blog about it with a link to The Ohana Mama and Misikko.com – receive 5 entries for this
- Share on Facebook – give yourself 3 entries and thanks for sharing with your friends!
- Subscribe to The Ohana Mama
- Vote for me here and get an extra entry to all giveaways. You can vote once daily so you can potentially get one extra vote every single day on every single giveaway on The Ohana Mama, now until December 31st. Be sure to vote every.single.day! Just say “I voted!” in a new comment in the giveaways. Any questions? Let me know! Thank you thank you!
Deadline: December 25th at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time (we are 2 hours behind the West coast)
The winner is…..