Soft, made of 100% natural cotton, with non-toxic dyes and hand-made by Peruvian artists…AND cute to boot…sounds awesome, huh?! It is!
It’s the BlaBla Anenome Mermaid doll from Maukilo.com and my daughter (and I) love it! Leah is big into stuffed animals and anything she can snuggle and treat like her own little baby. I’m into things ocean-inspired that go with her room :) So the hand-knitted Mermaid is a winner in our house.
The Mermaid is 16-18 inches so it’s big enough for your little one to hold tight, but super light so it’s not cumbersome. The fibers used are so soft to the touch, and the colors are fun and vibrant. Anenome would be a wonderful gift for the little girl in your life this holiday!
You can check out more classic, natural, and safe toys made to last at Maukilo.com
One lucky Ohana Mama reader will win a $25 gift code to use at Maukilo.com
How to Enter:
Visit the www.maukilo.com site, and come back with something you learned about the company, or an item you loved.
Extra Entries: Leave a new comment for each that you do
- Sign up for the Maukilo newsletter on their website (we got the catalog with this review and it’s awesome!)
- Tweet about this giveaway – one tweet per day – leave a new comment with your Twitter name for each tweet
- Share on Facebook
- Follow The Ohana Mama on Twitter
- Subscribe to The Ohana Mama
- Vote for me here and get an extra entry to all giveaways. You can vote once daily so you can potentially get one extra vote every single day on every single giveaway on The Ohana Mama, now until December 31st. Be sure to vote every.single.day! Just say “I voted!” in a new comment in the giveaways. Any questions? Let me know! Thank you thank you!
Deadline: December 20th at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii time (we are 2 hours behind the West coast)
The winner is…