Laundry and I are not friends. And here is why….
The Problem with Laundry…
- You have to remember to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer or you will be faced with clothes that grow fur.
- You have to remove clothes from the dryer rather than simply fluffing each time you go to grab something to wear. Our electric company just LOVES this about us.
- You have to remove AND fold the laundry, not leave it in the basket all balled up where the clothes soon will be mistaken for dirty clothes. (hmm, maybe that’s why they seem to keep multiplying (see #5)
- You have to fold and PUT AWAY clothes – don’t leave them on your dining room table, only moving them to eat. And leaving them on the bed (to be pushed off on to the floor at night) or ONTOP of the dresser for days on end does not constitute “putting clothes away”.
- You have to remember to actually DO the laundry. It will not go away on it’s own, oh no, it will instead grow into a monster. A big furry monster (see numero uno) that threatens to take over your house, all without taking over the mortgage. How rude.
Moral of the story…Just do it.