Welcome to a brand new feature on The Ohana Mama where I play 20 Questions with a blogger each and every week. It’s “This or That” style…I ask, you answer. Wanna be featured? Just fill this out, then look for an email from me with your 20 questions. http://tinyurl.com/2etmcay
Let’s get this party started! Give a nice big Aloha to…
Site Name: Traveler’s Barista
Twitter name: @Travlersbarista (yes it’s missing an “e”)
Facebook Page: http://tinyurl.com/299raej
20 Questions…This or that
1. Morning or night person? Definitely Night! But my two year old doesn’t seem to understand this. He prefers to make mommy rise-and-shine by 7am.
2. Lefty or righty? I’m a Lefty and really wish one of my kids were too. Still a chance my son might be. I think it makes me just a little bit Special!
3. Bikini or one piece? Bikini, but not too sure how many more years I have to pull this one off. That reminds me, I need to get to the gym today!
5. Lipstick or lip gloss? Lip gloss…or better yet, Vasoline! I get all kinds of funny looks when I whip out my little jar of Vasoline from my purse. “What?!…I have dry lips people!”
6. Real Housewives of Orange County or New York? Neither. I have no time for TV these days. My life evolves around cartoons and the internet.
7. Sweet or salty? That’s a tough one. Going to have to say sweet, but not in a chocolate kind of way. Maybe a fruit smoothie or strawberry shortcake
8. Disneyland or Disney World? Disney ANYTHING! I love Disney and can’t wait to share Disneyworld with my kids and a Disney Cruise someday!
9. Cat or Dog? A Pet free home is how I like it. Plus we just found out my son is allergic to both, so it works for everyone. No need to feel bad about not having them in the house.
10. Justin Beiber or Justin Timberlake? Hands down, Justin Timberlake! No explanation necessary. LOL
11. Lady Gaga or Madonna? Madonna was the musical highlight of my childhood and now Lady Gaga is on my radio. YES, I like her music…but don’t necessisarily like her videos or persona – I suppose that may be how our parents felt back in the day about Madonna, she was so risque…really? What do they think now?
12. Minivan or SUV? You mean, crazy soccer mom driver or cool and collected mom? I think I’m pretty cool and collected without french fries stuck between my seats. Sorry Minivan moms!
13. People Magazine or Newsweek? More of an internet news reader. If it pops up on my twitter feed or my Msn home page, I’m in the know. If not, then I’m like a deer in the headlights!
14. Red or white wine? Hate to say that I can’t drink wine. Gives me migranes. So wish I could be that cool sophisticated wine drinker, but instead I get to the be lush with the hard liquor drink in my hand (which I drink about twice a year for the record)
15. Coke or Pepsi? I quit soda a few years ago for health reasons and I’m really glad I did. Unfortunately I’m still ADDICTED to coffee!
16. Mac or PC? I’m a PC gal all the way (HP to be exact), but don’t get me wrong, I love my iphone!
17. Blog or vlog? For now I’m a blogging girl. I get extremely nervous in front of the camera and it hasn’t come to me yet. I have ONE vlog posted while ziplining and I haven’t had a chance to do one again.
20. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook for family and close friends – and twitter for strangers who become friends and end up on my Facebook page anyways!
Leave a comment for Crystal and stay tuned for more “Meet A Blogger” on The Ohana Mama!