Welcome to “Meet A Blogger” where I play 20 Questions with a blogger each and every week. It’s “This or That” style…I ask, you answer. Wanna be featured? Just fill this out! http://tinyurl.com/2etmcay
Let’s get this party started! Give a nice big Aloha to…
Site Name: Cookies & Clogs
Twitter name: @cookiesANDclogs
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/cookiesandclogs
20 Questions…This or That?
1. Morning or night person? Night.
2. Lefty or righty? Righty.
3. Bikini or one piece? One-piece, trust me it’s just better that way.
4. Beach or Mountain? Beach, love being near water.
5. Lipstick or lip gloss? Neither, Lip Glaze from Revlon ColorStay.
6. Real Housewives of Orange County or New York? Neither, I’d rather watch the Amazing Race and I don’t need other people drama.
7. Sweet or salty? Sweet, can’t you tell?
8. Disneyland or Disney World? Disney World, never been but it’s sure to be better than Disneyland. Disneyland Paris was depressing. My family actually prefers Legoland.
9. Cat or Dog? Dog, they are so cute and loveable. We can’t have one at our place but that’s okay because I don’t want to pick up the poop.
10. Justin Beiber or Justin Timberlake? Timberlake, Beiber’s hair bugs me – GET A HAIR CUT!
11. Lady Gaga or Madonna? Neither can sing! Christina Aguilera has the voice and Whitney was awesome before she went ‘downhill’.
12. Minivan or SUV? Neither, sticking with good-size German sedans.
13. People Magazine or Newsweek? Neither, I hate reading.
14. Red or white wine? Neither, not a fan of the taste of alcohol.
15. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, just can’t kick the habit.
16. Mac or PC? PC, but just took the step toward alternative-ville with a new iPhone.
17. Blog or vlog? Blog, too shy to get myself on video and many vlogs I have seen are pretty boring (not referring to any in particular).
18. Blogher or Type-A? Probably Type-A (due to momdot influence).
19. Blogger or WordPress? WordPress, lovin’ the plug-ins but not the updates.
20. Facebook or Twitter? Both, what’s a blogger without her social media networks?
Have anything in common with TerriAnn? Let her know in a comment!