Are you like me, stuck with a bundle of super cute but super tiny baby blankets in your linen closet? I don’t know why I keep them, they barely covered my daughter’s lap.
Well, I (and you!) can get rid of all of those smaller baby blankets and get yourself a Kiddie Blanket! The name says it all. These blankets are soft, cozy but they are BIGGER for your toddler!
Kiddie Blankets are..
- BIG! They are the perfect size for a toddler (and even my almost-six year old)
- So Super Soft
- They are pre-shrunk. Hallelujah! What you get will be what you’ve got…even after your blanket is washed
- The tag allows room for you to write your child’s name on it – perfect for preschool!
- They are perfect no matter what climate you live in (we have the lightweight one which is wonderful for Hawaii or Florida ladies or inside when the heat is on during the winter!)
- They fold super tiny so it doesn’t take up a lot of room in my bag or purse and fits in my daughter’s cubby at preschool
- Did I mention, they are soft! This is a blanket is perfect for some grade-A snugglin’!
Now until November 30th receive FREE SHIPPING when you purchase via http://www.kiddieblanket.com/
Simply leave a comment letting me know which lightweight toddler blanket you’d like if you won.
For extra entries:(leave a comment for each that you do)
- “Like” Kiddie Blanket on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/KiddieBlanket
- Join Kiddie Blanket’s mailing list. http://www.KiddieBlanket.com/
- Blog or tweet about the giveaway with a link to The Ohana Mama & Kiddie Blanket
Open to US residents only
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Ohana Mama’s feed, I’ll post the winner on December 3rd.