Today’s prompt in the #JANphotoaday challenge is breakfast. Sadly my breakfast of champions is coffee! Yeah, yeah, I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day…and so is my coffee! I take it with vanilla creamer. Yum!
Now, this photo isn’t just about a mug of joe though. It actually reveals all sorts of secrets about me…
- That’s my site on the computer. It’s one of the first places I check in the morning while drinking my breakfast, I mean, coffee.
- The mug handle is to the right…I’m a righty. But my son and husband are lefties. Pretty sure my daughter is a righty like her mom. Love how that worked out.
- That mug is a freebie from the ABC store. You spend enough money and they give you free gifts like a mug or calendar. This mug was passed on to me by my mom and dad who used to live here. I should really start saving the ABC store receipts, I usually hand them off to tourists who are spending copious amounts at the store trying to get those $3 freebies.
- That kitty is our good luck mojo, pointed towards the front door to bring us wealth…come on money! :)
- Peeking in the back behind my computer to the left is a photo of me and my honey back in high school. We took that while at the Orange County Fair. We first met when I was a freshmen and he was a sophomore in our high school algebra class…it’s been an amazingly awesome ride growing together!
- And my desk…it’s my love, simple, tropical, looks out over a big window where I can see plumerias, palm trees and the ocean.
So that’s my photo challenge for the day…so much more than breakfast!